You can commission a new choral and/or orchestral piece from Robert!
Here are a few details he will need to know:
- When is the arrangement/composition needed?
- What ensemble and/or accompaniment will be performing the work? (Choir with piano, Choir with Orchestra, Orchestra only, etc.)
- Will this be a wholly new piece (original words and music)?
- Is it an arrangement of a song in the Public Domain?
- Is the song currently under copyright? (If it is under copyright, you must obtain a print license from the publisher before commissioning any new arrangement of the song.)
Commission Fees range in price, depending on the scope of the work and the instrumentation involved. The music (full score and all applicable parts) will be delivered to you as typeset PDF documents.
- Choir with piano accompaniment: $2,000-$2,500
- Choir with orchestra accompaniment: $3,000-$3,500
- Orchestral arrangements: $2,500-$3,500
Start the conversation...
Robert will retain the copyright to any new song he composes, or to any arrangement of a song in the Public Domain. If the commissioned work is later published in print, the title page will include the commissioner’s dedication information, if at all possible.